Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ha ha ... Yesterday again no time to write ... Haix ... Busy busy busy ....

23 Dec 2006

Yesterday Woke up @ 11 plus watched my pokemon and then go back to sleep again ... Haix .... So tired, Friday came back from walk walk dun knoe why still so tired, haix ... Maybe not enough sleep ba ... So sianz .... Ha ha .... Then in the afternoon i went out to buy things.... Then i saw, the Hunni-senpai the RABBIT at Comics Connection... I was thinking to buy or not, then i ask the person, the person say onli left 2 piece of the rabbit, one of it she is going to give away as present and there's one avaliable only... I quickly tell her 'I WAN~' No need any decision and i bought it, It's sooooooooooooo cute ... See pic in the link below

Hunni-senpai Rabbit

Then on sun, i just wake up as usual and then do my things all tat, In the afternoon, i went to watch deathnote 2: The Last Name .... So nice ... I love it ... U all must go watch too! Then come back, very tired dun knoe why ... I saw a BIG hunni-senpai the rabbit ... I wan also ... 16 dollars plus plus ... haix ..... I also wan .... haix .... Then after that go home ... Then sleep ... Damm tired....

Today's christmas day ... So happy but my parents never give present to me la .... Happy because christmas... But today never go out ... Stayed @ home and keep all my things... Keep my room, it is spring cleaning time ... So tiring also, onli manage to keep all my books all away not my junk up my bed ... haix .... Then i wrapped my manga and re-arrange them again ... Haix, I have too much manga and dun knoe where to put .... My Mum call me to sell away BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SELL FOR SURE!! NO, NEVER EVER.... :p
Then it ends my day today, My day v.sianz hor? Must be that's y no one read my blog ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Romanced @9:37 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks