Sunday, December 10, 2006
Sorry ... I have no time to write everyday so i write wad happen these few days
Sunday 9 of Dec 2006YAY! Today very Happy ... Finally i have finished my cosplay costume... I have one prob solved! Only left with one thing to add on only ... Hehe ... Quite happy ... Today went to pray my grandpa, it was a very tiring day... Went 2 places, so tiring... I am sooo sleepy rite now. My eyes going to close liaoz ... Now my another problem is with my codings, tat's a BIG prob, i need to have my prototype put by this fri and i haven realli started coding my behind codes. how how...? And then i have to buy my fren's christmas present also .... How....? haix ..... Haix...
Monday 10 Dec 2006Today, i am quite happy because finally i have finished my costume ... I love it but i have a prob of the shoes ... I dun knoe wad to wear for the shoe ... So sianz ... But for the past 2 monday i do not have any lecture in the morning so can wake up late ... And also this week is the last week of the term. But then during my term break i going to work ... So sianz lor ... I dun wanna work lehz... But got no choice ... Haix ... The day pass so fast that i never realise it... But hor, these fews sya always raining, then very troubled by the flood near my school.
Wednesday 13 Dec 2006Today is the day we exchanged present, we brought our present to school and exchange, so happy ... I have received a mug, candy cane and a pair of earring from pz and bubbles... So sweet ... I like it... I also recieved a small christmas tree from leslie, so cute ... ha ha ... And also a handphone hanger from neo and from kaka an notebook with my FAV color ... I love all the present... Thanks everyone ... Ha ha ... And i also saw a bear in a mug and i have decided to buy for yuki ... I hope she like it... ha ha ....
Thursday 14 Dec 2006Today is SK birthday, wanna wish her happy bday... And may all her dreams come true... 19 liaoz ... so must be happy ... Today was also my worst day, i have to do coding of my project and the worst thing is i dun knoe how to do! So headache, i am also v.tired. Stayed at school till about 8 plus going to 9 then go home. I am so tired lor, realli tired... Everyone did their codes and try to understand other people's code to code. Today also not realli in good mood also... I also dun knoe why ... Maybe not enough sleep ... Then i got to think about to sing a song or to do a role play for my japanese... So troubled! haix -_______-
Ritsuka~
Romanced @10:46 PM