Wednesday, May 30, 2007

haiz today another day wake up so damm earli. Like 615 up le. Go brush teeth and so. Then meet izzati @ the cateen in the Comfort Driving Centre. Then went up for work. For thesee few days. I keep doing things with flash and so. Then help them convert to the lastest version and so. Abit sianz but time passes veri fast. Like that then gone le. Then somemore we always have break. All the people there veri good like always say relax and so... Then call us go break and so. Ha ha ... Not bad la... But there no internet. Abit sianz. No MSN, no nothing everyday do the flash thingy and finally today i finished my work but ah, just now in the afternoon, the IT Manager came and say wad wanna install .NET in out computer than he check the ram and so. I hear liaoz abit sianz la. But .NET can manage abit. Ha ha .....
Then yesterday, my LO call me. He say i will be gg down next week mon @ about 4. I think he call then tell the person that we study programming de then that's y the person would ask us to do .NET lor. Haizzzzz......
Then we there like nothing de cos ah, there's no shopping centre so nothing lor. We eat veri fast somemore but like tat pass 3 days le. quite fast la. But ah abit sianz also. I hope they can let us use internet. But today i there listen to radio or i will DIE ah. No music no nothing. Bored to death. I think all my frens @ least got to use the internet and us stuck there and do nothing. haizzzzzz. Sianz ah. I wanna go back to school...
I miss bubbles they all.
TML IS PUBLIC HOLIDAY~~ NO WORK~~ YAY so happy lor. One day onli. I hope sat dun work also but i got no choice, i wanna go kill myself.
Haiz... These few days have been sleeping on the bus to and fro. Realli tired. I also sleep there this morning. Realli feeling sleepy, but i hope no one sees me sleeping or i dieee. But i cant help it, when i do til halfway, my eyes gg to close le. Then finally it cant opened anymore. Realli tired, i dun know why. I know i have lots of things to do. But ah the strange thing is ah, when i come back to my house. I dun feel sleepy @ all lor. Dun know why. ha ha..
So good lor shixuan, if u are reading this. I also wanna chat online. T_T surf the net. I am dying here. I dun know how the IT ppl survived there lor. I think i am gg to die le. For sure. Then somemore i dun have photoshop in my com or i will play with it instead of staring @ the computer screen blankly. T_T .... Shixuan i will come and haunt you if i die~~~ Shixuan~
ha ha... :p

立夏~Ritsuka~

Romanced @6:46 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks