Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HAIZZ. SO SIANZ. Last time i tot that FYPJ was still okie and all that but now NO. I think hor, when we are stuck that time is so sianz lor. Nothing to do and wait for the forum ppl to reply and today WORST. My teacher never come, more sianz. I dun know why he take leave for this 2 days and also i have already sms him about i having problems but ah he never reply back yet. I dun know what time will he reply back. I am feeling so sick and tired of this project realli. I am so tired already. I dun know why. So tired. And i feel like giving up. But i know the teacher wun let us de. He wan us to die die come out with this thing. Or we will fail. T_T. WHY is the FYPJ so strict and i dun understand how they group the people into the different project groups and which areas they are focusing on. I realli feel unfair. I am those quite weak in coding de and they just send me to some hard project and see us die there. I think is quite unfair. And some ppl are send to easy and relax project or something they are familiar with, i think they can do better than us and i think is DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UNFAIR.
この世界は不平等です、何でかれら安らうの人生。何で私の人生は苦心ですか?解からない!!
何で...この人生生きてるの意味じゃない。何で私の人生あの不幸ですか。何でだや… 彼らの人生は幸せなのに。何で私の人生は幸せなの?
自分は嫌い、自分の人生は嫌い、このブスの私嫌い、自信じゃない。
So tired already. So so so so so tired. Wanna go home. I dun wanna come to school anymore. I also dun know why but just got those depressing feelings in me. And also abit EMO. Dun wanna talk to anyone, feel like killing myself... And just die off quietly with no one knowing. This world is still moving when my time have just stop there forever. Wanna stay in a quiet and peaceful place without any troubles/woes. I onli wanna to spend the happy times forever and ever. Dun wanna let ppl know where i am. Stay @ home and dun go out forever. Just wanna go away from ppl @ outside world because they are competitive and i dun wanna get their competitive the feeling into myself. Or i will become one of them, wanna relax somewhere which have the natural scenes that will be always there, no war, no ppl get hurt in realtionship or even a world just with love among everyone. No just their loved ones. And also a world that ppl wun die or even if they die, their family wun miss them and let it go. A world with no tears of saddness, only tears of happiness will exists here.

Sorry, just nothing to do wanna just write out wan i thinking... Just so sianz lor. sorry never blog for that fews day. dun feel like writing down. I have no mood to write also about wad happen these few days. I am so tired that i will lose my memory for a while and then i regain it later. Bit and peices of my memory fragments are missing in my brain. I dun know where they go. i cant even remember when is the last time i blog this blog. Sometimes cant remember hu are the ppl who talk to me and also forget their names. Okie end here or will KILL more brain cells thinking of things here and there. Bye~

立夏~Ritsuka~

Romanced @2:25 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks