Monday, May 28, 2007

Now having attachment... Sianz ... Like cannot use internet, MSN.... I kana attachment @ the Comfort Driving Centre. My 1st day still okie la. Not Bad, the ppl there... Then quite nervous @ 1st when i reach there. Ha ha...
I did not get to meet my OIC, heard that she was on leave. I dun know why. The HR department gal, Jasmine brought us around the area. I think she quite okie. She introduce us to all the ppl we met there and also the places. There are quite alot of guys there cos they are mostly instructors.
But the thing is, the paper stated that to wear office wear/formal. I wore pants there like for my presentation but ah, Jasmine say, Cannot wear pants. Skirt allow onli and i think, i onli like have 3 pairs of skirt. One black, one purple and the other one is a checkered skirt that i wore for cosplay. Then i think so funny lor if i wear that to work. ha ha... I think Sat then i wear or like so funny. ha ha... Then the shoes also lor. Like must wear covered shoes. I think i must go buy skirt more. PLUS ah no jeans, that y i got so less skirts. HAIZ.
Then we met the boss, IT Manager. Ha ha.. Then after that he brief us on our work scope. My work is to update/change the e-learning materials using flash. Not bad la.... But me flash quite okie onli la. Not realli good either. Sianz. How like tat. Today went through the e-learning materials and i think not bad and i really did learn something out of it.
I think that something is quite cool, is the attendance taking, they use fingerprints to take our attendance, so we cannot be late. BUT ah, the bus in the morning DAMMMMM crowded lor. Cant realli take to bubbles already, i think quite sad. I see the situation how then see can use or not. HOPE can *Cross finger*.
Hope bubbles they all get through their FYPJ peacefully, smoothly. Ha ha... I hope so too.

I will stop here. bye~

立夏~Ritsuka~

Romanced @10:55 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks