Monday, July 30, 2007
haixxxx. OMG, i have not written my blog til like for 15 days.... OMG... haizzzzzz.. Sorry haizz for all the people who are reading(nobody ba...)
hahahah. Recently happen lots of things la. never blog since on the 15 Jul. I dun know wad happen la... I just dun feel like ba, maybe everyday is the same tat's y never blog ba... hahahha
Just yesterday i cleaned up my room and also throw away alot thngs and stuff like tat. Then after that i threw away a woofer. Then the neigbour downstairs ask say wad we throw away ah. I DAMM HATE HER LOR. My sis say she took the woofer and then sell to other to one of my relatives who collects this type of of stuff. So DAMM F***ing angry with her lor. I dun understand y ... She damm F***ing idiot lor i dun know y .. haizz
I dun like her lor, she damm kpo de lor. Dun understand y must care about ppl's stuff. I dun understand. sianz 1/2 .. I always see her then i run de. like avoid her. I know sometimes like she ask ppl like u eat le ma. ya ya that type of stuff but sometimes she ask too much la. haiz. like too into detail. My mum also dun quite like her la. haizz. dun know wad to do. Then i still remember, when i just shift here to this house. I on the radio at night, the woofer to loud so she complain.
then i turn off la. Then after tat now she IS DOING The same thing. She ons her radio so loudly, talks so loudly. So damm irrating, u wanna complain dun do the same thing, set a good example.
Then she also damm kpo about ppl things lor. She damm 38 lor. haiz. This area confirm got alot of this de lor. I hate ppl like this lor.
AND THEN STILL MORE TO COME TO PISSED ME OFF..
I went to eat this one day @ some mall near my house. Then after tat ah. my mum, my sis and i went ahead of my dad. Then got this 2 mother and daugther(i think) she keep saying that we 2 one tall and 1 fat one. They did not know my dad was behind them listening to their conversation. I WAS DAMM PISSED OFF SIA, SOMEMORE THEY ARE LIVING IN THE SAME BLOCK AS ME. F***ING ANGRY LOR.
WHY MUST U MEDDLE OR COMMENT WITH PPL'S AFFAIR. DAMM IDIOT, U ALSO DUN WAN PPL TO BITCH ABOUT BEHIND UR BACK AND THE WORST THING U DUN KNOW THE PERSON... DAMM BITCHY SIA.
HAIZZZ... wadever... talk more more angry.. haizzzz. haizzz. hahahahahaah
okie now for the good things, That day on the cosfest 07, a reporter interviewed me. hahaha then after that the small article was on new paper, page 28.. hahah about some stuff about cosplay and stuff. they took picture but never come out. Too ugly ba. hahahah hahhahaha
------------------------------------------------------------
Last weeks blog, last week my manager gave us work to do.. Then after that we did it on monday and then after that we rot for the rest of the week. He say on mon that he wants to see it on tue but he never came.. til sat he never came also.
I told izzati that he confirm forget about us. hahaha Then after tat today then go find him and talk about work stuff again. hahahahahah then after tat we went through the codes to find the error that they met for the company system and stuff like tat.
Some codes i dun understand like so chim never see b4 de.. all is C# de.. hahhahaha hahahahhaha hahahaha
then i think we found the problem le ba. hahahaha should be that prob ba. haizz.
Okie end here..
bye~
Ritsuka~立夏~
最近、急がし、仕事があるですから。毎日会社をきます、仕事をします。家に帰るは身体は疲れた...
仕事は辞め著かな?でもこの仕事は学校の科目です...しょうがないです。でも14日です。
もう少しです、がんばって 立夏...
Romanced @9:19 PM