Monday, July 09, 2007
haizzzz... Today still the same. Like this
lor, wake up go to work then after that so happy
izzati got come today.. so happy.Then after that we went to do work @ the IT department and then we pass up to out manager. Then he gave us some work to do. Then we did and the time pass so fast t
oday. Too much work to do. Didn't notice the time pass so quickly. Then after that talk with bubbles through email and stuff like that for
tml de bday thingy. Then after that, i went home and then so happy cos @ home
le.
Then i heard my sis say wad happen today in the bus. some gal which is a prefect from a school in SK took the bus home. Then she say she met these 2 guys on the bus, the guys scold
vulgarities on the bus about so stupid bus fare or
wadever la. Then after that she saw the gal with the prefect tie.
Then he say, ya la ya la. Prefect act
guai in front of the teacher and then @ the back of teacher like give that type of f**king attitude. Then the guy cannot stop
sia, he non stop talking talking about wad wad. Then one of the guys say he
frm some local school near
hougang,(
wun say to protect the school) Then after that the person keep
embrassing her on the bus til she get off the stop. I
SOOOO DAMM ****ING angry
lor. I dun know why the guy have a
damm problem with
ppl's tie. I dun know why.
haizzzz. why this world the
ppl will become like tat.
haizzzzzz.
wadever la. So
sianzzzz.
haizzzzz. This
tyoe of
ppl, i dun know wad to say.
haizzz. I know la sometimes like not happy but dun go bully
ppl or like laugh @
ppl.
Then after that i came back, today is my mum's
bday.
Haiz. cant celebrate need to wait til my ah ma 100 days then can. I dun know y.
haiz. Is
onli a
bday wad. Then after that we go buy cake but never blow candle.
haizz. Then after that i called my mum. I called her
alot of times but ah, she never like pick up. I
damm worried. Cos i have a feeling something bad
gg to happen. And i was right. My dad was also looking for my mum also. I dun know why, i know is quite
frausting to call the person and he/she never pick up but he dun need to threaten to say wanna divorce for something like that rite. My parents relationship are not that
gd since i dun know when. Lost count of it and i dun wanna care already i dun know why also la.
haizzzz. Y must so like so i dun know
lehz. Dun trust your own partner. But i saw this photo in my dad's phone that makes me
abit like dun trust him. Cos i saw
smth and he have been like
gg to
Thailand so often. I dun know what he do there also. I
realli dun know wad to do. My head
gg to crack
le. I never tell anyone yet, including my mum and sis. I dun wanna my mum's and dad's relationship to be like worsen and also i dun wan my sister to worry as well. I dun know. I
realli gg to break sooner or later. I have been keeping secrets for like so many
ppl and i cannot take it.
ppl always tell me their prob and so but i dun know why i just cant tell mine to them. I dun know
realli how to say it our from my mouth, I
realli very stress and sometimes i
realli feel like crying out loud for nothing.
Just like sad, and i dun know why sad. I
realli cannot take it... i think living as a person is so
difficult, i dun know why we are born in this world to suffer or wad. I
realli dun know. i think even if i die like that or maybe
disappear into thin air, no one will notice it or even feel sad about it, like my
existence totally being erased from this world.
立夏~Ritsuka~
Romanced @11:31 PM