Saturday, November 24, 2007
haizzz 2 days never update. hahaha no time or rather got time but lazy la hahahahah not sure whether got ppl read de or not. hahahaha i also dun know~ hahahahah just blog lor. yesterday ah, was a disatrous day. I got my comm ksills presentation and then i was like quite late. Bubbles also late. almost everyone was there then after tat we are the 3 group to present. I am so like nervous lor. But boss call me dun nervous, of course la he good presenter. Bubbles also. T___T me still need to go by the script cant realli remember wad am i suppose to present. hahaha i see the teacher like not realli happy, i damm scared lor. she like so serious looking and then she kept writing stuff on her paper and then finally my turn is over. I pass to boss to wraped up everything and like tat lor. Then after tat haha chairman not realli happy about one grp la. hahah dun wanna mention. Cos maybe he thinks tat he shoot us or wad la. hahahahah I okies de la. hahahah wadever them lor. hahahahha bubbles also dun like them hahaha one of them la. hahahaha me okies de, maybe i did not realli go care them. Or i hack them la. hahahahaha ahahah Then ah after the presentation i got tut, dun knoe wad the teacher talking. Sorry but realli i dun know haizzz, this subject confirm die le la. Then last period i got test ah. Can go die, i think i got alot wrong lor. haizzz, wadever already la, i realli got no mood to go study. But got some i know de, some i dun know. So hard. haizz. I this time realli die hahahaha. hahahaha nvm la.. hahah i also dun wanna care. they might suggest to change teacher and stuff like tat la. not sure. hahahahahhaa then after tat we went home le. bubbles and i hungry so we went to geccko there together with leslie and then me and bubbles eat nuggets and oreo cheesecake, luckily we share or we cant finish ah. Then after tat i went home le. So sianz lor abit, i come home then after tat so tired lor.
But i got one stack of comics book to finish, GINTAMA my fav. hahah got from seaweed. hehehehehhehehehe and also other comics la. I wanna go to the warehouse sales of chuang yi hahah i wanna buy comics book la. haiz. hheehehheeheh hahahah ahahah ahehehehe
okies will end here la. tired le hahaha
I forgot to take picture with bubbles and my group yesterday.. haizz.
立夏~Ritsuka~
Romanced @3:35 PM