Tuesday, November 27, 2007
haizzz, so sianz never update for 2 days. SO tired. haizz. will update about yesterday and today.
Monday
I went to school as usual but pz already not in school le. T___T she went for IPP le. haizz @ alvin de company there. haha then we went to find alvin and eat. hahaha then after tat we went back le. bubbles and i was like there til like 4 plus cracking our mind how to do the mobile pract. So hard lor becos of the pract test on wed. So tired. I do til halfway then we gave up le. hahaha then we go do some stuff on the net then we went home le. I was walking pass hougang mall when someone came up to me. hehe guess who~ hahaha I cant realli recongise her also. haha i was like shock ba..haha i look blur. then after tat i go meet my sister. Cos i wanna buy polo tee. Cos need for presentation. Then we went to giordano to buy haha of course i buy purple de la, mellow bought orange. haha then we went to the night market near our house and walk walk. hahah then after tat she as usual will buy her sauage and eat de. Her favourite la. Then we were walking home. So tired. I was not feeling well then already, feel like vomitting but can vomit. Haiz. Then i went home and then rest le. But ah i went home and sit for a while, i vomitted. I felt better after vomitting everything out but ah after tat i drank so chinses medicine. I feel like vomitting again, then my mum came back, she say she not feeling well also. Then we thought of tat maybe is the cockles tat we ate on sun. Then after tat i ate some of the porriage, rest a while and ate my medicine. I went to toilet and vomit AGAIN. haiz. By then i was like feeling alot better, but i scared tat i would vomit in the night so i prepare bin and plastic bag. hahah and i wore my jacket to sleep. It was damm warm. hahahah then after tat in the night i woke up. I cant sleep cos ah, my stomach pain and i cant sleep. haizz. Then after tat i ignore...
Tuesday
Then next morning i woke up early. Like 7 plus. haha watch anime on crunchyroll and then after tat look through the presentation slides to see whether correct or not. Then after tat watch anime again. hahahahah til like 8 plus then i leave the house. I was walking slower than ever. hahahaha then after tat i never meet bubbles and then i went to class straight then i remembered tat i never do mobile tut. hahahahaahaa then after tat we went to eat, dun feel like eating but i hungry, So i eat abit and then never eat le. haizz. Tired also then i dun know dun have lec. Then i should not have bring the book. SHIT. hahaha so heavy. Then after tat presentation. hahaha dun like presentation. hahahaa wadever. hahahaah then after tat yuhui teach us mobile pract. heheheh or i think tml i die lee. I think ah, tml pract test, i confirm die. I ccant remember the codes. never mind le. haiz . Tired gg to sleep. will stop here
立夏~Ritsuka~
Romanced @9:51 PM