Sunday, January 13, 2008
Ver long never blog le. hahaha getting lazier and lazier hahaha. Okies will blog about wad happen in this week then.
MondayNo school, when back to school to do our project for 2 hours and then i submit the presentation slides for tml and then call wl to do his slides also. haha i am damm tired tat day. SO not realli in a good mood. Do til quite late then we go home. Tired~ X_X
TuesdayAs usual got school but start @ 12, we have security lec and then after tat presentation for the banking. We did security presentation. We went sec cos wl wanna go home earli to see doc. hahah then after we present we went to do some stuff and then we went home late again. Already not enough sleep le. Sometimes i cant sleep. how?
Wednesday
We still have mobile lec. Went to lec. Late somemore. Very tired. Dun realli wana hear wad the teacher saying about those stuff on wireless stuff still got part 2 continue next week. All on technical stuff le. So tired. After tat got the ecom pract. We ask our teacher something. Then after tat the teacher say must vote for the tee shirt design for the orientation for SIT de. I think hmm. Then 3rd design better ba. Then after tat we voted for the 3rd one. hahah i send 3 sms. hahaha then after tat mr ang he announce to the whole lab. I was like so funny lor. hahahahah cos out teacher tell him. hahah Then after tat i have ecom tut and I STILL HAVEN DO. Rushing the tut during the lunch break together with Jacinth. hahaha we rush like mad. Late for class. hahaha then after tat we have NE. Hear them present but i was like tat playing my handphone hearing bubbles talking and stuff like tat. hahahah never realli hear wad they say. haha.
Actucally wanted to attend the SMU the talk on information system but i Lazy la. Damm lazy haha .
ThursdayNo class for project, but when back to do my project, cos week 14 need to present. No do will die. then after tat i stayed with neo til like very late then we go, we did all the UI and stuff like tat. Bubbles dun wanna stay so i never mind also lor. hahah then after tat we did the login part and the UI part, spotting error til i wanna give up le. hhahaha but got neo. Heng ah or i pack up and go le. hahaha
FridayGot com skills. Damm late. Even later then bubbles even though we left earlier. hahaha. Then after tat we went to class. I dun wanna talk to anyone. Just got the mood swing coming. Dun wanna talk le. I never realli talk for the whole 2 hours. then after tat ya like tat lor. Just dun feel like talking. Then after tat hear anything also abit piss off la. I dun know y. Dun come and make me if i dun talk~ i might blow @ u. I know this is not a good habit. But i supress toooo much in side my heart about somethings. Then after tat we went to eat and then we went for class le. haha then after tat project. Then after tat ecom lec.
Mr ang again call us to vote for the tee shirt design. hahaha we voted number 3 again. hahah. Then after tat we have lec and all tat and the group @ the back of us was like talking and talking. I took back my ecom test paper. I WAS DAMM SADDED. OKIES I FAIL....
Okies now again, i dun wanna talk again. See already me like tat confirm will fail de. Then he say he would set the paper easier and more easier to get marks.
Mr ang, you promise me de.. dun forget. hahah
Then got security test. hahaha fail already. I anyhow do de. got tips from the other class say the number of true and false. hahaha i realli go count la. U see how study am i lor. hahaa i think this time one realli will fail de. So i dun wanna realli put high hopes on it le.
After tat we stay back in the lab til 7 plus then we leave. I am tired le. Then got message say wad, 30 mins countdown the computer will shutdown. I was like rushing. haiz. Then i reach home and then talk on the phone with my fren.
SaturdayI was suppose to go to the SIR building to make my passport, wake up esp earli de. Then after tat i found out that my passport expires 2011. MY MUM BLAFFF MEEE. ME WANNA SLEEP DE. Anyway i wake up le so i went to eat mac with my sister. Then after tat came back and slack again. Then after tat went to take her CPU back from the computer shop. And it started raining. Then we were stuck there for quite long. And then we remembered that we did not close the window. Then after tat we like stuck in hougang mall for abour 1 hr plus. When we went home, my balcony is flooded, we began to mop and clean. The carpet was heavy as it is wet. We try to dry it by hiting all the water out. haha so idiotic. Then after tat my mum scold and scold. wadever la, i dun wanna care. I dun wanna talk again to her ESP. hahaha
SundayWORST sunday, got woken up by my mum, sister. all tat, so irrating, people is TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE. SIAN 1/2.
MORE MA FAN still must bring my sister clothes down to grass root for her. I hear le i sianz already lor. I still in bed. WHY SPOIL MY SUNDAY! WHERE I CAN SLEEP MORE!
AGAIN I DUN WANNA TALK TO ANYONE.
okies will end here.
Romanced @11:36 PM