Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hmm a few days never blog already.
Sunday
Saturday i slept late but i manage to crawl out of bed @ 11. I am damm tired. My mother cook the sweet mee and egg for me to eat cos that day was my chinese birthday. Yes on mid-atumun festival. Hmm then i went over to my aunts house to pray the ansectors. Then use internet for a while... Then after tat we ate le then we went out le. Got to go take the lotus bun for praying @ some temple. Then we went home le. I damm tired but i cant sleep. I dun know why. So i decided to like finish reading my book(yakuza moon). Finally i use like 1 hr to finish 4 chapter. The book damm touching @ the last part. I read already also cry. Damm sad. Then we went over to my aunt's house to eat... Eat already then we go hougang mall and pay bill, buy stuff home. I slept @ like 2 plus after tat..

Monday
Go to work as usual. When i woke up i not tired. I dun know why and i wake up like damm early. Hmm then after tat go down to work. The kids all damm cute la. hhaha yesterday teach them how to recongize numbers and alphabets. Damm cute all. Then i play toys with them together. hahah. Then came back home, watch show. Damm tired. but cant sleep. Dun know why la.hahah then i after a while sianz le so play game le. Tenchu again. hahaha nothing to do ma. haha so everyday tenchu and my drum game. haha i waiting for bleach. haix. Yesterday i came across a blog. She is a blogger in singapore which is a senior citizen, she very healthy la and she stills like blog and MSN de. So cool. This is her blog. Soooo cool...
I wanna buy dollfies. My mum say this and that again la. She say wad not good not wad. She scared this and that. Ppl wanna buy dun wanna let ppl buy. Or she say too ex. Not worth it. I damm sianz.

Today hmm the kids naughty today. One like cry cos the other one dun wanna share toys. Then i dun know why to do coax her she also dun wanna stop crying. Then the other teacher come and bring her to another class and start scolding her. I scared. haix. I dun like to scold kids. Cos they dun understand de. But my mum will say wad slowly la. wad wad wad...

Romanced @11:55 AM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks