Sunday, October 05, 2008
It was a fun day today. Hmm i woke up like 11 plus. haha then after tat make my sister wake up and then we went down to compass point and then eat yoshinoya and then after tat we went to search for the earphones that she wanted. That time we saw at best denki. there are quite alot of colors and very nice BUT there were no more. She damm sad, we search the whole compass point also dun have.
We went back to hougang mall, i meet aishi at hougang mall. She cant come for my bday so she pass me the present. hahah then after tat we went to popular and see. FINALLY we found but only left like green and brown. In the end she bought green cos the earphone is like limited edition and the staff say the color might not have anymore.
Then after tat we went home and rest rest. Me started watching like anime. hahah heck care mode. hahah i damm tired. haha then after tat went to like bath and then make hair. hahah make til very late cos my mum still haven reach home. She went to the saloon and make her hair. hahah but in the end we reached damm earli. haha then after tat we reached there and we started eating already. hahah then after some of them reach very earli. Like dee, michie and kristen. hahah they are the few one to reach first then after tat followed by my aunt, my sec school frens then after tat poly frens. i tot some of them wun turn up but there is quite alot of ppl... hahahah
It was really a fun event. I am really happy that most of them turned up. Some due to some reason did not come. hahaha...
We continued at the cake shop just the 3 of us at the cake shop @ clarke quay. The one that we said wanna go de. hahah Damm nice the cakes. hahah i had waffle with red wine pear topping. Damm nice. I LOVE IT. Meru had some cake, DAMM NICE... I love it. hahah xanne had rums and raisin ice cream. Looks nice. hahahah then after tat we took xanne parent's car home. I abit pei seh, always they all fetch us home. Damm pei seh....
Then after tat hmm we went home and curious. I opened all the present. hahaha Cannot tell u wad it is la. hahaha~


My family and I

Friends and I

Secondary school frens and I

Poly school frens and I

Hair dye that i bought

Anyhow. See any difference? I tied a ribbon. can u see.

Random

Random number 2

Bday cake~
Romanced @1:21 AM