Saturday, January 03, 2009

I am seriously BORED. GRR. I dun know what to do. I rewatched like slam dunk again and i have my RUKAWA craze again. I have been thinking about the things i did @ sec school when i was like so crazy about slam dunk. Seriously, i have been playing basketball since then but i stopped for some reason. haix. And i think about someone which reminds me of RUKAWA in like sec school. GRR, okies i cannot forget the person. How i wish we were together but anyway, haix. Wish is wish. It would not come true, i got kana rejected once and i would not do it again. I am heartbroken.
I have not tell anyone this but my BFF, so now i am writing it here... But anyway u also dun know who la... hahahha, it just reminds me of the person. Super cool and super cute. I cannot stop thinking bout the person. haix... hahaha.
So i am bored without my JR and CR is like nothing le. Cant watch anime, got to like pay in a different way also... haix. I am tired of it, have been watching slam dunk. So nice... Seriously makes me wanna play bball again.
These few days abit sianz cos of some stuff. I dunno what is happening to me, i feel not like myself. I fell tat i am becoming another person, i dun know. I dun usually do the same things i usually do and i am like abit crazy. I think i having mood swings sometimes, all of the sudden can from very happy to very sad. I also dun know what is like happening to me. hahha. Nvm la, i think would be better ba soon. hahah Mood swing must be overcomed and try to cheer myself up. Anyway no one can help me de.... hhahaha... I have not written any new year resolution AHHH GRR.
My new year resolution:
1. Study and pass
2. Work hard at work
3. Earn loads of money.
4. The world recession improved day by day.
5. World peace
6. Meet up more with my friends
7. Possible find a BF??(I not sure)

I think these are it, hhaha i know i am greedy got alot of resolution. What to do. haix...

Romanced @10:48 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks