Monday, January 19, 2009

Sorry for the blog earlier. I am just like you know. Haix. I dunno why. I haven had my dinner and i am quite hungry but i dun have the mood to eat anything, i dun know why. Maybe tml would be better ba. I dun know la. haix. Tml will be a better day~ I think.

Romanced @9:59 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks