Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am sick again and the doc gave me 2 days mc. Went to school on monday to pass up my ass-ignment that i did and in the end found out that i forgot to do something for the reference page. WTF... GRR. Anyway i dun care ANYMORE. I dun know whether the lecturer would minus mark or not. I dun give a damm anymore. Pass can le. I am tired to care about anything le. I did not go for class on tue. The 1st lesson of child's play.
Is like hmm loads of drama happen la. I dun wanna care. Is like everyone is in bad mood trying to shoot each other down. I hate this class with this type of people. POLITICAL. I dun wanna be involve in it but i think i cannot run from it anyway. Is like wadever le la. I dun wanna care about them fighting over small stuff. I just dun understand why people just dun see each other eye to eye and they like to look down on people.
Cant people have a 2nd chance?? I dun understand why they look at people in different way. I mean we are all born human. Aren't we? Unless you say u are alien. hahahhah

Anyway i think that everyone is bad mouthing about everyone in the class even though they hate each other. HAHAH, wadever. I dun wanna be in their fight. Exclude me and you dun wanna provoke me.
I am a time bomb, i might or might not explode depends on the time that i am left with. I think i mght blow if you come and provoke me. Tick, tick, tick, tick KA-BOOOOMB.

I am just relief myself of some stress and entertaining myself. hahaha~~~

I CANNOT WAIT, HATSUNE MIKU I LOVE YOU~~~

Romanced @9:14 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks