Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hmm have not been out with roxanne for a long time. Today we went to street fest with meru and her. HAHA~~

Hmm, we had our lunch(mos burger) at the new mall opposite centrepoint. Super new and cool~~ hahahhaha, the mos is more classy there. hahah~ Hmm talk about random stuff and went to the scape there.
We sat there and listen to J rock band and looking at the cosplayer walking here and there. hahhaha~ Hmm loads of kaito and miku(my fav~~) there is also ren and rin. MY FAVE too~~ OMG I am a vocalnoids fanatic. hahaha~ Crazy over that.

Then we went to walk walk at cine then after tat to far east and back to cine again. hahah~~~~ Sat down and had drinks like 2 times. hahahha and slacking around. hahah I was like talking on the phone and roxanne say wanna go yaoi-con. I was like very loudly say, I wanna go yaoi-con and one of the table behind us was a japanese family.
The guy is like "What?" Then when we were walking off i turned around and he look at me like strangely. HAHAHAHAH~ Wadever. I admit, i read yaoi, so wad. I love yaoi. hahahh

I LOVE YAOI~~~~

Hmm~ Then after tat meru and i went to the mos burger again to eat cos i am hungry. hahahhahaha

Today i saw my classmate and her husband so tall, so handsome and so young. hahah~~ She got married so young. hahahah~~ Maybe not.
I told my mum she say, not young already cos 35 is like the risk period for pregenancy. But anyway i dun care cos i dun have any marriage plans yet. No bf. hahahah

Romanced @11:40 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks