Thursday, August 06, 2009

Delication: Congrats to rokusan-san as she passes her japanese with flying colours

Today was a day to the trip to the musem. Hmm anyways it was okies. I did my art critic and i need to type it out asap. Hmm i just finished my assignment on children's play so one out. Then another 4 to go. OMG. When it is going to end. Anyways my last module would start on the 17 aug and it is coming. I soo happy and sad. Sad is there is still assginment to do and happy as my course is gg to end soon. HEEEEE~~~ WOOT

Hopefully we would have a PARTY after that. heee~ and then the whole night partying. Tml would be going down to gym to do workout. Hmm must slim down seriously for cosplay. for the sake of it i would do it. Cos i need to make clothes but within a few weeks it would not make any difference i think. So sianz. I would persereve. I think i wun give up this time. I think i need to be more independent  as sometimes i find excuses that no one follow me so i dun do it. I must discipline myself to do at least 2-3 a week.

Hmm anyways i hope my japanese would pass also~ I want to continue on and i dun want to stop. At least 5 years of study in that to achieve to the highest level. I would try to use them in case i have forgetten them. But i need more japanese friends. Or friends that can speak japanese.

Tml would be a music and movement day, got to wear something confortable to do some dancing. hhahah~~~ Hmm~~ Good night. I am sooo tired. Drained all my energy to do the assignment.

List of assignment
Children's play  - 11 Aug

Science 2 - 17 aug
Math 2 - 31 Aug
Art 2 - 2nd sep
Music 2 - 2nd sep

Romanced @12:24 AM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks