Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday went out together with yuki. SOOOO HAPPY~~~~ Back to SJC, see the school makes me feel old. Saw some of the teachers, did not talk to them. I dun really leave much impression in them. I am just a no one la. hahaha~~ Anyone also... sometimes i am the one who is always forgotten, i think.
ANyways. heeee, was not happy cos saw something disturbing. HAHAHAHAH~~~ Guess, but anyways bought shoe, soooo happy. Is about 3 inches high. I think i would die. Then stupid meru, leg pain. Got to buy new shoe. HAIX. My 10 dollars~~~~~ heeee. Hmmm then after tat went to hang out around town.
FINISHED MY MATH ASSIGNMENT. I happy but worked til about 2 in the morning. More to come. I am happy about teacher's day. IS my DAY OFF!!!!! WOOOOOOT~
Sunday
Went to my aunt's house and pray. So tired. I can open my eyes, eye lids super heavy. heee~~ Hmm then after tat went home to do my japanese homeowork then went to school.
[side track here: On the way to schoool I was
DAMMM PISSED OFF by the people. Wanna hug on the travelator and then wanna walk, then walk slowly and change to fast pace. Then stop.
DAMM IDIOTIC. I tsk at her and her BF. Super irriating, I am really pissed off by them then after that still never mind. On the escalator still wanna hug. WL. ]
Soooo tired, super tired. Rest for a while during break time. feel more refresh but there is bad news. My sensei is leaving singapore. She broke the news when we are about to go. She could not control her emotions, she started crying. She is sick and she needs to go back for an operation. I still can remember what she say. She is happy to see our happy faces and she loves teaching us. Then she started crying and apologizing for her bad english. I think her english is quite good. I was really touched by her and i am actucally quite sad that she is leaving. She is a really good teacher that would really go the extra mile to create her self made notes for us. I was touched by what she say as i as a teacher. I would love to see all the children's smiling face. It makes me wanna cry when she said that. I understand how she feels. I thanked her before i leave the class. I am really sad...
Good luck, sensei! がんばって先生、あなたの教えは一生忘れないで...
Romanced @12:46 AM