Thursday, September 24, 2009

Very long never blog. FINALLY PRACTICUM OVER!!!!! Got work to do though, sianz. SIANZ SIANZ!!!!!!!

Sunday

Today there is japanese classes on going even though is a holiday. I was late for about 3 minutes. It was like OMG, and sooo awkard when everyone looked at me. Hmm it is the 1st time i sat infront as the teachers's wording are sooo small, i cannot see from the back. I decided to sit infront from now on. hahaha~
The lesson was good and super duper funny, the teacher made the whole class laughed as he describe his experience in Japan about shopping during the 1st few day of the year. hahaha~
I was abit hungry when i was in class, kept drinking water. hahaha~~
After class, i met yuki, super long never meet her (not really, it is like only 1 week). I met her in illuma, we walked around and we went to catch the movie, "The ugly truth". We bought our dinner before going into the cinema. We bought sushi from cold storage and chicken cutlet from the store at bugis street.
We went in and i started to eat the chicken 1st, it is sooo spicy that i started to tear like hell even the show start. Super spicy. hahahah~ After my chicken, i opened my drink and i found out that i shook it and it is going to burst out if i open it. Soooo sway. hahaha~
Then i started to enjoy my sushi that i bought, slowly opening the packet soya sauce and pour into the tray, then dip and eat. The movie is good, real good. It is NC16 but Yuki thinks that it should be M18. hahaha~~ It is abit you know. That la.

After that we went to bugis street and walk walk, i bought art books it is from china and CC is selling them at 5 bucks. 5 BUCKS. SOOOO cheap. hahahah~~~
We took the last train home, i feel sooo tired. hahahhaa

Monday (holiday)

Woke up and my mum is not at home. Went out. I woke up and i dismentle my double decker bed. Meru and I do it as i dun wanna wait for my dad to wake up. I think he is tooo tired to do it. Anyways just do it and i gg out. hahaha~
I went to meet bubbles and leslie and we had like New york mew york at AMK. We catch up abit about our life. hahhaa~ hahah~ Then everytime my frens would ask this question, "Got bf or gf already?"
My answer is always "No" hahahah~ CANNOT find la. It is a dream, i think. Then i recall yuki told me she dun think she would get married at about 30. I think i am like that also. I cannot picture myself getting married at 25-29. I think la. hahahahah~~ Single life is good though, i am commited to the things i do. I am quite confused though but anyways never mind. hahahhaaa

Romanced @12:07 AM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks