Sunday, October 04, 2009

 I was out on sat with meru and yuki, mid autum festival BUT it was raining. I was damm angry about it as people at the fest that i went to keep poking my head with the umbrella. I am super pissed by the rain and the people. They should not let children take umbrella cos they are not trained. They are inexperience and they might poke someone in the eye or wad. We gave up on the fest and went to clarke quay instead. haha, saw some cosplayer. I think they having gathering or wad. hahah~~ Then after tat hmm went to necterine to have cakes. heee~~ Sooo happy. haha the yuki say the waiter quite handsome. I think okies la. hahahaah~~ All waitress and one waiter. hahaha. Hmm after tat we walked to BK and had burger. We talked and talked like hours. We have really good time when we talk about just anything. HAHAHAH~~
I was uninterested in talking when i was in the train. I feel sooo tired... Dun know why, might be the rain and thes fest which causes me to be so tired. hahahahahaha~~~
Many funny things happen but i just cannot remember. HAHAHAHA~~~
Pictures of cake would be up soon. I think... WOrking on fandubs together with mechan. hahaha

Romanced @11:39 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks