I think i better blog on this blog. hahah i have been ignoring this blog for a very long time. It is not i do not have time to blog but i spend more time fandubbing then blogging. I have been working on some of the fandubs recently. I think i would post it here soon. I dun know whether it is okies also. Sorry if my voice sucks like hell. But i just like to sing the songs that i like especially the ones from vocaloids. I just tried, Kaito - Black Rock Shooter, Kagamine Ren - Aku no meshi Tsukai piano version and the normal version. The last one that i uploaded today is Kagamine Ren- SPICE.
Last Sat, i went to catch the movie New moon. But that sat was like HELL. I am like Hmm on my laptop in the morning and find that i cannot login into my windows. I PANICK! Because i like need to use the computer or i have withdrawal symptoms. ahaha~ Hmm then after tat found out that my keyboard is faulty and went to buy a external keyboard to try and it works. I ammm SOOOOOO HAPPY!
Then we went to meet meru and mum. Meru is like super pissed at me cos i forgotten to tell her the corect place and she waited for me for quite long. Hmm Meru, i love you~ hahah Dun angry.
The movie was great and during the movie i kept thinking about the paraody that i have watched on youtube and started to giggle. hhahaha~ I think i am crazy. HAHAHA it reminds me of the paraody. HAHAHAHA.
So we went home quite late as the movie was long. During the time on saturday, i have been studying for my JLPT. I did not study until the day before the test. Anyways, the paper that i did helped me in some ways in the test. I was almost late for the test and i reached 5 mins b4 the exam start. I AM SOO HENG. I find some of the question in the paper are quite difficult. But anyways just anyhow already. hahahah~ Should be can pass. I HOPE!
Hmm After the test i went to kino and buy KUROSHITSUJI! in japanese. I cannot stand waiting for the chinese version. Cannot stand le. hahaha~ So kjust bought it. I think i might translate it. ahahah~ I met mmy mum after that and went to her fren's daughter weding dinner at the pines. The food is quite alright but i am quite tired after the test. Throughout the dinner i was SMSing yuki. She knows me very well and she even have the feeling that i am watching the newmoon movie on that sat and on the right time. Telepathy!!! I want to meet you. Yuki, I miss you. Chuu!!
CD: Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
Gazatte Cds~;
Game: Wii Console;
PS3
YAOI GAMES!!
Dollfies Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
Dream of doll: Si;
Manga Ai-ore mangas
More yaoi mangas
New manga by mayu shinjo;
Others: Want to go to japan;
Have a good night sleep;
New headphones
New ring ;
Get a JLTP cert ;
Lose weight til 65kg;