Sunday, January 31, 2010

I know it has been like a super long time since i blog on this blog and my the other blog.
Many things have happened. And i dun know where to start to talk about it. Hmm maybe from last month.

Hmm i have asked by 2 person to do duet together and i am super happy!! Both of them are really good with their singing and i happen to fans of them. And hmm the song we choose are the songs that i love the most. One of them is Cendrillon and the other is magnet. I would post the video below and you can listen to it.
I am really happy as i have 50 subscribers and i want to thank them for subscribing to me and support me on my fandub!

Hmm after that i fell really ill, it was just last week. I dun know why but suddenly coughing. Went to see the doctor on friday night and i did not know that i have fever. I was working throughout the day but my whole body just felt sooo lazy and i could not do any work at all. Hmm now still not feeling really great but at least i am happy to get my voice back. Last week did not go for my class too. Really ill to even get up from bed.

Hmm this week i am really happy as i got my pay. Yesterday i went to rebond my hair and i cannot wash my hair til monday but i am quite happy with the results. It is quite nice but there are alot of dry parts as i bleach y hair before. Today i walked pass the hair extension shop in bugis and suddenly i decided to do hair extension. I only want to try out before deciding to put more on my hair. I am not sure whether does it last long or not. Hmm got 5 strands from the shop. It is only 5 bucks. Super cheap.
And today i got a small little cute hat (clip on type) and a pair of red geek glasses. I want my mum to help me change the lens of the glasses so that i can wear it when i wear m contacts.

Today i bought my new year clothes also. I only bought a top and a pair of skinnes. Hmmm there is not much things in the shop to choose this year because we did our shopping late this year. I think i would be wearing my cosplay clothes. I told my mum i would be the walking ang bao. HAHAHHAHA!!!

Hmm for now, i think i would upload my fandub and the songs that i mentioned earlier. The fandub that i did is a song that i loved so much that i really want to fandub it from the time i heard it a few months ago. I tot it was impossible but i did it. YAY but it is not really that good... T_____T

*For those who do not know wad is a fandub. It is just a cover version of the song sung by me. Sorry for my horrible voice.

Imitation Black Fandub


Cendrillion by Hatsune Miku and Kaito
*Both of them are computer programmed voice.


Magnet vocaloids

Romanced @9:52 PM

disclaimer

Your welcome message, generally.

me

私は私誰でもない~
「純情ロマンチカ」の大ファンなんです~ 「ラブレス」のファンなの~
やおいをすきです~


「ラブレス」

りつか 「好きだよ、そうび」
そうび 「こんや、ぼくのへやをあいましょ!」


「純情ロマンチカ」

ウサギ 「ほら、みさき... いっしょにおふろにはいて」
みさき 「なんのもくてきですか?」
ウサギ 「もちろん、おまえのかんがいことだった」
みさき 「ヤーダー はなしてよ!へんのところをさわでないで」
     「や...ん...」
ウサギ 「ほしいでしょ?」
みさき 「ん...」

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads

    Time

    Wants


    CD:
    Junjo Romantica Web Radio Junjo Triangle - Iza, Junjo ni Shobu!;
    Kaleidoscope / Kodoku no Hikari;
    TV Anime Junjo Romantica Outro Theme: Baby Romantica ;
    Gazatte Cds~;

    Game:
    Wii Console;
    PS3
    YAOI GAMES!!

    Dollfies
    Dream of doll: Homme Kirill;
    Dream of doll: Si;

    Manga
    Ai-ore mangas
    More yaoi mangas
    New manga by mayu shinjo;
    Others:
    Want to go to japan;
    Have a good night sleep;
    New headphones
    New ring ;
    Get a JLTP cert ;
    Lose weight til 65kg;

    Imaginary

    A boyfren???;
    銀さん;

    tag

    Links OUT

    My Youtube Account
    Debbie
    Joanne
    Diana
    Michie
    Kura
    Shi Xuan
    Xiao Ting
    Yami~
    Bubbles
    Pei Zhi
    Daphne
    Daphne's Online Clothes Shop
    Meru
    Yi Xuan
    My own Fan Fic

    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE SHOP
    BUBBLES AND MINE ONLINE BLOG


    credits

    Designer: OctoberMess
    Basecode: OctoberMess
    Image drawn by: Shungiku Nakamura
    Imagehost: Photobucket
    Background from: Starlightmks